Sunday, January 04, 2015

I'll be ok.... soon

There are some days I frankly feel like giving up. Like I made the worst decision in my life, what the hell was I thinking? There are some times that I am so mad at myself for not being able to be normal or quite frankly just to be able to shower and get dressed and not so worn out that I need a nap before any other tasks.
Today is a day that I feel like this. I am fighting a cold, 3 days home from a week stay in the hospital for an additional infection from my surgery and walking around with a wound vac on that literally drains my soul. I am tired, I am weak and I just want this all to be over. I want my life back.
I ran across this picture and saying this morning and it describes my world to a tee.
I'll be ok... just not today

No comments:

Post a Comment