Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today...

Today I found an amazing church, I have been wanting to start going to church for a while. The last time I attended church was with my great grandmother when I was probably 10 years old. I have always been a religious person but several events in my life have tested my faith and so I slowly drifted away. Now with so many things going wrong with my baby boy, I am finding I need some clarity in my life. I have prayed more in the last year than I think I have ever prayed.
So today I attended Daystar Christian Fellowship and it was wonderful. My oldest son, Lucas also went and loved his classroom. Everyone was extremely friendly and so willing to show me around. I believe I have found a wonderful place to help me find meaning in this crazy place in my life. http://www.daystagso.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment