Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday

Zach went to his GI appt today with Dr. Hill. No news about anything, there were no specific findings on the autonomic testing and no word yet on Johns Hopkins. He also put him on a new medicine, propranolol, I haven't filled it yet. I always like to do my own research first and I am glad I did. This med is usually used for blood pressure issues and circulatory problems. Yes, it can help with migraines as well which they are hoping it would help his daily vomiting  and pain. But it says don't use if you have raynauds syndrome...he has and it says a serious side effect would be very cold and blue fingers and toes...he already has so I definitely do not want to make it worse. Plus, it is a med that you cannot stop abruptly so if he did have a reaction, we would be in trouble.
So I am going to call his Ped in the morning and check with him on what I should do.

On another note, I hope everyone saw Zach's article in the Greensboro News and Record on Sunday. He was front page of the Guilford Record section. It is a very nice article and tells about our upcoming benefits for Zach.

Huge Indoor Yard Sale
Friday 4pm to 8pm and Saturday 7am to 1pm
@ Bonnie Kay Seafood
222 Spur Road  Greensboro, 27406
and
Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction
Monday 6pm until
@ Bonnie Kay Seafood
$7/person includes salad, spaghetti, roll and drink

Please come out and support our Baby Zach!!

1 comment: