Thursday, May 16, 2013

How I love them

Psalms 139:14 KJV
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Wonderfully made indeed!!
This verse just makes me count my blessings, both of them. There were times when we didn't knos if Zach would make it, if he would survive another infection, if he would ever  come off his feeding tubes, eat food or just even be a little boy, able to run around and play. 

There are times now that it seems things are just too hard, too many worries, too much stress, too many appts... but to sit back and think where we were and where we are now.

That's amazing. We have learned to cope with so much, our family has been through so much and survived. There were hard days and nights but we survived.  We did it.


And now, to see our boys outside playing, getting dirty. Just being boys... we love it. They are best friends to the end, they both look up to each other and could play together for hours. They are so wonderfully made indeed. 
Oh how I love them


No comments:

Post a Comment