Friday, May 17, 2013

Springtime woes....



I love spring, honestly it is probably my favorite season.....BUT I do not love allergies, pollen, asthma, runny nose, bloodshot eyes, sinus headaches and not being able to sleep. Yep, that's what I am dealing with right now. I pretty much feel like a truck hit my head. And on top of that, I have poison ivy or oak on my arm. And it itches!
I am the person who only has to look at it to gt it. I am so highly allergic. I am pretty sure it came from the boys clothes, they play in the woods and I guess it rubbed off on me during laundry. 

So today was pretty laid back, we picked strawberries this morning at a local u pick farm. Zach loves, loves, loves strawberries. They both actually really love all fruit, which is great. We picked 2 buckets but we will have to go back for more before the season ends. I have to freeze enough to last us another year. We ended our day with an ice cream date with Nana and a trip to GameStop to trade in old games and the boys picked out some new ones. Luke loves playing sonic on the Xbox and of course Zach got a superman game....go figure, the boy is in love with superman. 

Which luckily superman is the big hit right now, with the new movie coming out Ina few weeks. There are tons of superman toys and decorations out now, 3 months ago when I was looking there were none. So needless to say, mommy will Christmas shopping this week to load up on superman before it goes extinct again. 

But for now, bed...this sick mommy needs some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment