Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Lord

If you know me, you know that I am not a public religious person. I do believe in God and Jesus but I do so in my own way and have in the past chosen not to participate in churches or other religious functions. I believe that I have been tested on my faith several times in my life and sometimes it is hard for me to trust in a God who has not answered my prayers or prevent my hurt feelings. Since my son has been sick, I am more than ever tested on my faith and have been looking for more reassurance. I feel at this point, I need all the help I can get to make my little boy better. So, even as a person who believes but needs to see, I am asking for prayers...I am praying more than ever now, and I pray that I am not let down agian.

I am praying now, to a God who has in the past let me down.....Dear Lord, I pray that you heal my son, I pray that you make him well, I pray that he will be able to eat food, normal food...not food through a tube in his stomach. I pray that you take away the pain that he has, all the stomach cramps, the vomiting, the diarrhea. I pray that he can be normal, that he can go to school and enjoy life. I cannot imagine my life without my sweet baby Zach and yes, he was a miracle that I had not asked for and was not expecting but now I am so overwhelmed in the joy of such a happy free spirited boy. I pray that give him a long life and let him be happy and healthy. In your son's name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment