Saturday, January 04, 2014

2014 blogger challenge -New Years Inspiration

New Years inspiration was our first blogger challenge post for 2014.
 
 This is a complete redo of my first inspiration post, I posted a song that was from a favorite group that means to me but might not be as inspiring to others. So as I was looking through my home page on FB this morning, a friend has posted this song.
This is a group that I LOVE but honestly haven't listened to in months. And I have heard this song so many times before but somehow it just seems to speak to me and what I need. With all that has been going on in my life, I have lost focus on a major part. And this song completely re instills all that I am missing, all that I lost focus from.
 I have been relying on my own solutions to problems and worrying about so many things I cannot change. When that's never the answer, that wasn't the plan that God had intended for us. So yeah for me this outdoes any other inspiration that I could think of for this year.

"Spirit lead me without where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever you would call me
Take me deeper than my feet can ever wonder
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour"

Oceans (Where feet might fail)

by Hillsong UNITED 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment